Friday, May 27, 2011

Life Hacks #2

So I was browsing through some of my old posts and noticed that, even for someone as hacky as me, I only have one post about life hacks.  It then came to my attention that there were so many things about our new house that we found while trying to fix it up that were more than life hack worthy.  Most of them have been fixed, but my favorite still remains.


Episode #2

THE AWKWARD PIPE

This one actually isn't mine, but something the previous owners of our house fixed.  There were so many what-the-heck fixits, but this one was just the funniest to me.


Yes.  It is a spackled and painted pipe, cleverly disguised to look like part of the wall.  I bet you wouldn't even have noticed if I didn't point it out.  I'm not really sure why it's sticking out of the wall in the first place, but at least it's good for laffs.

That's all, goodbye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment