Saturday, November 5, 2011

Take Courage

Yes, Andrew Bird again.  I can't help it, okay??  He's just too awesome.
I've been listening to this song almost non-stop for the last two weeks.  Listening to this out of a pair of nice headphones with killer bass while taking a walk at that specific time of the afternoon when the sun is about to set and the light is all yellow and gold = the most epic thing you will ever experience.  Give it a try when you get the chance, it's pretty fun.  In the meantime just enjoy, on your couch with a slice of something delicious.

Take Courage

Gosh, Andrew Bird is so amazing.  I know I ranted about this in my last post, so I'll refrain from doing so here, but really--GOSH.  My favorite part is the odd little clunky-whistle-y riff thing from about 2:52 to 3:06.  I can't get enough of this song lately.  It feels very easy-going to me, in a way that makes you forget about bad things.  Take courage, 'cause you're not alone!

That is all for now.  Lovelove, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment